Just as his ex-wife may do if Hubbard’s cronies start lurking around the patio, Tom Cruise’s new movie has undergone a name change.
“All You Need is Kill” will now be known as “Edge of Tomorrow” (it remains “Running, jumping, shouting Cruise : The Movie” in film circles). This one honestly looks quite decent – Cruise rarely disappoints, after all – and encompasses the rather engaging yarn of a military soldier killed in action and caught in some sort of a time-loop, meaning he has to keep reliving that brutal moment over and over. The flick is the brainchild of “Bourne Identity” helmer Doug Liman, and co-stars that freshly-sizzling hot pocket Emily Blunt, so there’s enough good crew behind it to see it runs well.
The movie lands June 6, but Comic-Con attendees will get a sneak peek at it this week when Warner Bros and Village Roadshow pimp it as part of their Hall H Presentation.
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
- Disney XD’s Ducktales reboot sure to be a Quack-up! - February 26, 2015
- Top Five - February 26, 2015
- Ghostbusters reboot inspired by… The Walking Dead!? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.