“Kick-Ass 2″ helmer Jeff Wadlow is directing a flick based on something Pammy use to say to Tommy in the bedroom.
“Go Fast” actually refers to “the fast boats that are used by DEA agents to thwart drug smugglers on the high seas”, according to Deadline, who broke this particular bit of film-chief news.
The movie is essentially ‘Fast & the Furious on the water’, by the sounds, with high-powered, fast-moving boats in the place of muscle cars.
This Jeff Wadlow fellow has done pretty damn well for himself. A couple of years back the biggest thing on his resume was “Never Back Down”, a cheesy little martial-arts flick starring “Twilight” escapee Cam Gigandet. Nowadays, that IMDB page of his boasts such high-profile credits as the upcoming “Kick-Ass” sequel, the recently-announced superhero blockbuster “X-Force” (yes, it’s a spin-off of “X-Men”) and now “Go Fast”, set up at Sony. Dude has come a long way sine, well, I considered walking out on his first major flick, the dire “Cry Wolf” starring Jon Bon Jovi. Howler that was.
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.