“Kick-Ass 2″ helmer Jeff Wadlow is directing a flick based on something Pammy use to say to Tommy in the bedroom.
“Go Fast” actually refers to “the fast boats that are used by DEA agents to thwart drug smugglers on the high seas”, according to Deadline, who broke this particular bit of film-chief news.
The movie is essentially ‘Fast & the Furious on the water’, by the sounds, with high-powered, fast-moving boats in the place of muscle cars.
This Jeff Wadlow fellow has done pretty damn well for himself. A couple of years back the biggest thing on his resume was “Never Back Down”, a cheesy little martial-arts flick starring “Twilight” escapee Cam Gigandet. Nowadays, that IMDB page of his boasts such high-profile credits as the upcoming “Kick-Ass” sequel, the recently-announced superhero blockbuster “X-Force” (yes, it’s a spin-off of “X-Men”) and now “Go Fast”, set up at Sony. Dude has come a long way sine, well, I considered walking out on his first major flick, the dire “Cry Wolf” starring Jon Bon Jovi. Howler that was.
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
- Disney XD’s Ducktales reboot sure to be a Quack-up! - February 26, 2015
- Top Five - February 26, 2015
- Ghostbusters reboot inspired by… The Walking Dead!? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.