Flying fox Ashley Greene is stepping in for her all-booked-up “Twilight” co-star Anna Kendrick on Zach Braff’s new YOU-funded film “Wish I Were Here”.
Braff told Kickstarter-contributors the sad news – that Kendrick wouldn’t be doing the film – via email yesterday, citing a scheduling clash as the cause (yeah, but isn’t it always? sheesh.. we want dirt, man!).
“We’ve tried our hardest, but we’ve been unable to figure out the lovely Anna Kendrick’s scheduling conflicts with another movie she’s doing. This happens all the time in movie-land”, Braff wrote.
Bad luck, mate.
Still, there’s nothing wrong with Ashley Greene, in fact, she’s well on her way to becoming quite the formidable force in film herself – plus she’s hot. Greene’s next film, the period-piece true yarn “CBGB”, in which she’s apparently quite good in, should cement her status as a player that’s worth her fee – plus she’s hot. Hopefully her part in Braff’s film is, as I expect it would be, something of a substance. Did I also mention Greene is hot!?
- Netflix’s Daredevil shows us a Kingpin! - March 3, 2015
- Star Wars spin-off writer ripostes! - March 3, 2015
- Lily Allen in Fifty Shades Darker? - March 3, 2015
- Sounds as good as official : Michael Biehn’s back for Alien 5 - March 3, 2015
- Superhero Bits : Supergirl, Suicide Squad, Batman - March 3, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Get Hard - March 3, 2015
- Casting : Black, Cuban, Berg, Rousey, Uwais, Dornan, Murphy - March 3, 2015
- Killing alum is Shondra’s latest Catch - March 3, 2015
- Orphan Black season 3 trailer - March 3, 2015
- Valderrama joins that Minority Report show - March 3, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.