The last time Paramount were feeling brave we got ‘The Love Guru’ with Mike Myers- alas, this experiment sounds slightly less risky.
The studio has opted not to release a new “Paranormal Activity” movie this October, as they normally do, and will instead release the latest film in the franchise – a Latino spin-off – in January.
Taking the release date originally set to be occupied by “Paranormal Activity : The Exorcism of Cheech Marin” (no, that’s not the name, so don’t go slotting that into the wikipedia page for the film, fella!) will be a “Jackass” spin-off called “Jackass Presents : Bad Grandpa”, again starring series regular Johnny ‘let’s have a drink, it’s 10am already!’ Knoxville. That one’s out October 25, while the new “Paranormal” hits cinemas January 3.
Will you guys be able to handle not watching 90 minutes of home-video footage of a girl playing on her computer this October? If not, look me up, I might be able to get you some surveillance footage from the local Apple store.
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.