If you aren’t happy with this one, “Veronica Mars” fans, you can reach Adam Scott on [removed at the request of Adam Scott’s burly security guard].
Rob Thomas, director of the TV-show cum movie, has injected some “Stand By Me” blood into the Kickstarted-fueled flick. ‘Vern’ himself, Jerry O’Connell will play Dan Lamb, the sheriff brother of the slayed Don Lamb, Thomas announced today.
O’Connell is yet another biggish name Thomas has been able to rope into his fairly modestly-budgeted teen-dick yarn; James Franco and Justin Long also have roles.
So what does Adam Scott have to do with O’Connell’s anointment to the Neptune P.D?
A few years ago, Adam Scott invited me to the premiere of Piranha. The performance in that movie that I couldn’t get over was Jerry O’Connell’s take on an amoral, coked-up and soon-to-be penis-less smut peddler. I just kept wanting to get back to scenes of Jerry chewing scenery.
O’Connell and in-tact schlong hit 16-inch monitors early 2014, when the “Veronica Mars” movies hits streaming sites.
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.