It had to happen.
No, not crashing from that fifth can of sugar-free Red Bull… but a “Family Guy”/”Simpsons” cross-over episode.
Easy enough to pull off too – particularly since the show’s air on the same channel – so I’m surprised it didn’t happen sooner. Guess “Family Guy” wanted to prove it could stand on its own a little longer, without having to resort to bringing in burping barfly named Barney. Interestingly enough, it’s Seth MacFarlane’s show that is bringing ‘The Simpsons’ on – and not the other way around.
In a 2014 episode of “Family Guy” (the ep is apparently titled ‘The Simpson’s Guy’), the Griffin family go on a road trip and end up in Springfield, where Peter is quick to make buds with local yokel Homer Simpson.
Great idea! Considering Fox didn’t use today’s “X-Files” panel to announce a third film, let alone anything further in that eternally popular franchise, I doubt it was theirs.
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.