It had to happen.
No, not crashing from that fifth can of sugar-free Red Bull… but a “Family Guy”/”Simpsons” cross-over episode.
Easy enough to pull off too – particularly since the show’s air on the same channel – so I’m surprised it didn’t happen sooner. Guess “Family Guy” wanted to prove it could stand on its own a little longer, without having to resort to bringing in burping barfly named Barney. Interestingly enough, it’s Seth MacFarlane’s show that is bringing ‘The Simpsons’ on – and not the other way around.
In a 2014 episode of “Family Guy” (the ep is apparently titled ‘The Simpson’s Guy’), the Griffin family go on a road trip and end up in Springfield, where Peter is quick to make buds with local yokel Homer Simpson.
Great idea! Considering Fox didn’t use today’s “X-Files” panel to announce a third film, let alone anything further in that eternally popular franchise, I doubt it was theirs.
- Full Trailer : Fantastic Four - April 20, 2015
- Batman v Superman Posters arrive! - April 20, 2015
- Star Wars : Rogue One plot, concept art - April 20, 2015
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.