“Secret Circle” cutie Britt Robertson has snagged a plum role in the big Brad Bird- as opposed to Big Bird – production “Tomorrowland”.
The science-fiction blockbuster, inspired by a Disneyland attraction (what next? “Giant Turkey Leg : The Movie”!?), stars George Clooney, Hugh Laurie and some sort of robot (no, not Keanu Reeves you cheeky buggers!).
Robertson, currently appearing on the rather ho-hum series “Under the Dome”, plays a highschool girl “with an unconventional understanding of technology who is launched on a journey to reclaim her future”, according to THR.
Disney are expecting big things from Bird’s (“Mission : Impossible – Ghost Protocol”) film, reserving an expensive, chancy date of Dec.12, 2014 for it. Hopefully no “Alvin and the Chipmunks” movie is scheduled to go up against it. Could get deadly.
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.