A couple of new trailers have beamed down upon us from Applealooza.
Firstly, there’s a new teaser of Ridley Scott’s “The Counselor”. This is the second teaser that’s been released for the Brad Pitt-Javier Bardem-Penelope Cruz-Cameron Diaz flick. Back in 1989, films with great casts like this use to sell themselves; having said that, we had no internet then, only carrier pigeon – and they were expensive.
There’s also a new trailer for “Last Vegas”, that’s that ‘Hangover for Old Farts’ comedy that features Michael Douglas, Morgan Freeman, Kevin Kline and Robert De Niro and is almost guaranteed of a cross-promotion with Metamucil and/or Viagra. In all honesty, I’m interested in this. Surely those actors wouldn’t sign up for anything dodgy!? Don’t answer that.
Thirdly, and I saw this today before a screening of “The Wolverine” (which is solid, by the way), the international trailer for “Percy Jackson : Sea of Monsters”. It offers us lots of plot, but barely any Nathan Fillion. Ratio’s a bit off there.
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
- Sony not releasing The Interview now - December 18, 2014
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.