A couple of new trailers have beamed down upon us from Applealooza.
Firstly, there’s a new teaser of Ridley Scott’s “The Counselor”. This is the second teaser that’s been released for the Brad Pitt-Javier Bardem-Penelope Cruz-Cameron Diaz flick. Back in 1989, films with great casts like this use to sell themselves; having said that, we had no internet then, only carrier pigeon – and they were expensive.
There’s also a new trailer for “Last Vegas”, that’s that ‘Hangover for Old Farts’ comedy that features Michael Douglas, Morgan Freeman, Kevin Kline and Robert De Niro and is almost guaranteed of a cross-promotion with Metamucil and/or Viagra. In all honesty, I’m interested in this. Surely those actors wouldn’t sign up for anything dodgy!? Don’t answer that.
Thirdly, and I saw this today before a screening of “The Wolverine” (which is solid, by the way), the international trailer for “Percy Jackson : Sea of Monsters”. It offers us lots of plot, but barely any Nathan Fillion. Ratio’s a bit off there.
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.