As part of their Hall H presentation earlier today, Warner Bros announced a few more names for their upcoming “LEGO movie”, which hits theaters in February.
In addition to Will Arnett’s Batman, the film will feature quite a few other superheroes (lego incarnations, of course); Cobie Smulders (“How I Met Your Mother”) has been cast to voice Wonder Woman, Jonah Hill (“This is the End”) is the Green Lantern, and Channing Tatum (“White House Down”) is Superman.
From Phil Lord and Chris Miller, of “21 Jump Street fame”, “The LEGO movie” is now officially star-chocas.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015