Until Columbia decides that two should swap spit again, you’ll have to be happy with a downsized “Look Who’s Talking” reunion. The film’s lead duo John Travolta and Kirstie Alley are reteaming on the latter’s upcoming sitcom – a venture that doesn’t feature a talking pooper plonked on the couch behind them – according to Deadline.
Travolta will guest-star on Alley’s TVLand sitcom “Kirstie”, with shooting expected to begin next month on the episode.
Travolta will play a stagehand on Maddie’s (Alley) Broadway show. After a one-night stand together, Maddie is surprised to find that her fling refuses to be flung.
The new laffer, which premieres December 4, stars Alley as a Broadway star whose life and career is turned upside down when the son she gave up at birth reappears in her life.
“I’m excited about working with Kirstie again, in addition to such terrific talent on the show,” Travolta said. “It’s always a treat to be surrounded by people you respect so much both personally and professionally.”
Travolta and Alley made three “Look Who’s Talking” movies, one of which, in particular, said to be the most reported cause of window-jumpings.
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.