Until Columbia decides that two should swap spit again, you’ll have to be happy with a downsized “Look Who’s Talking” reunion. The film’s lead duo John Travolta and Kirstie Alley are reteaming on the latter’s upcoming sitcom – a venture that doesn’t feature a talking pooper plonked on the couch behind them – according to Deadline.
Travolta will guest-star on Alley’s TVLand sitcom “Kirstie”, with shooting expected to begin next month on the episode.
Travolta will play a stagehand on Maddie’s (Alley) Broadway show. After a one-night stand together, Maddie is surprised to find that her fling refuses to be flung.
The new laffer, which premieres December 4, stars Alley as a Broadway star whose life and career is turned upside down when the son she gave up at birth reappears in her life.
“I’m excited about working with Kirstie again, in addition to such terrific talent on the show,” Travolta said. “It’s always a treat to be surrounded by people you respect so much both personally and professionally.”
Travolta and Alley made three “Look Who’s Talking” movies, one of which, in particular, said to be the most reported cause of window-jumpings.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.