Sylvester Stallone’s been teasing the prospect of some ‘young guns’ joining his upcoming “Expendables” threequel but, unfortunately, seems he wasn’t referring to cameos by Lou Diamond Phillips and Kiefer Sutherland.
Sly, looking to fill the void left by Liam Hemsworth’s late “Expendables 2″ character, has picked “Twilight” alum Kellan Lutz to join the pack. The Wrap doesn’t have any news on who Lutz has been cast as – and whether he’s played for the rebels or the empire – but we’re predicting the role requires oil and impromptu push-ups.
The actor-writer has himself also announced a couple of other additions to “The Expendables 3″ : Ronda Rousey and Victor Ortiz.
Muscles still hasn’t commented on rumours that Steven Seagal is officially a lock for the film.
“The Expendables 3″, due to get underway next month, will be directed by Aussie Patrick Hughes.
- The Osbournes dead at VH1 - April 28, 2015
- This is what a mutant looked like in the Reagan-era… - April 28, 2015
- Sam Worthington involved with Thieves - April 28, 2015
- The Black Mantra in Suicide Squad? - April 28, 2015
- Is this the name of the Spider-Man reboot? - April 28, 2015
- When does Avengers 3 shoot? - April 28, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Ted 2 - April 28, 2015
- Swank, Wilkinson courted for Jackson drama - April 28, 2015
- Tom Cruise finds Mena co-star in a galaxy far, far away - April 28, 2015
- It follows her to Independence Day 2? - April 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.