Writer-turner-director David Koepp hopes to add Gwyneth Paltrow and Ewan McGregor to the list of names onboard his crime-drama “Mortdecai”.
According to Variety, the “Premium Rush” director wants Paltrow and McGregor to join the already-set Johnny Depp in a movie about an antihero art dealer who finds himself in “a race to recover a stolen painting rumored to contain the code to a lost bank account filled with Nazi gold.”
No word on who the “Star Wars Episode One” and “Iron Man” stars, respectively, would play in the Lionsgate release.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015