Writer-turner-director David Koepp hopes to add Gwyneth Paltrow and Ewan McGregor to the list of names onboard his crime-drama “Mortdecai”.
According to Variety, the “Premium Rush” director wants Paltrow and McGregor to join the already-set Johnny Depp in a movie about an antihero art dealer who finds himself in “a race to recover a stolen painting rumored to contain the code to a lost bank account filled with Nazi gold.”
No word on who the “Star Wars Episode One” and “Iron Man” stars, respectively, would play in the Lionsgate release.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015