Writer-turner-director David Koepp hopes to add Gwyneth Paltrow and Ewan McGregor to the list of names onboard his crime-drama “Mortdecai”.
According to Variety, the “Premium Rush” director wants Paltrow and McGregor to join the already-set Johnny Depp in a movie about an antihero art dealer who finds himself in “a race to recover a stolen painting rumored to contain the code to a lost bank account filled with Nazi gold.”
No word on who the “Star Wars Episode One” and “Iron Man” stars, respectively, would play in the Lionsgate release.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014