The newly grown-up Abigail Breslin (“Little Miss Sunshine”, “The Call”) looks to join Arnold Schwarzenegger for the recently-announced zombie comedy “Maggie”, according to THR.
The film stars Schwarzenegger as the father of a young girl, played by Breslin, who is slowly but surely turning into a member of the undead.
Chloe Grace Moretz will originally tipped for the role of big Arnie’s kid.
Henry Hobson’s rather quirky-sounding picture gets underway in the Fall.
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014