The newly grown-up Abigail Breslin (“Little Miss Sunshine”, “The Call”) looks to join Arnold Schwarzenegger for the recently-announced zombie comedy “Maggie”, according to THR.
The film stars Schwarzenegger as the father of a young girl, played by Breslin, who is slowly but surely turning into a member of the undead.
Chloe Grace Moretz will originally tipped for the role of big Arnie’s kid.
Henry Hobson’s rather quirky-sounding picture gets underway in the Fall.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015