So, no shirtless, brooding Skywalker Jr then!?
Ryan Gosling’s reps are denying yesterday’s report – originating from Latino Review – that the “Only God Forgives” actor is up for the role of Luke Skywalker’s son in “Star Wars Episode VII”.
The rumour stated that Gosling and Zac Efron were up for roles in the J.J Abrams directed movie. Leonardo DiCaprio had also been approached, but had officially passed.
The Huffington Post, who contacted Gosling’s people and printed the response, followed the denial up with a recent quote by Gosling who states that he’s looking to take a break from acting for a while – having done back-to-back films for the past couple of years.
So, end of story? Well, unless representatives of Gosling are lying? And surely they wouldn’t… right?
Zac Efron’s reps aren’t talking.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015