So, no shirtless, brooding Skywalker Jr then!?
Ryan Gosling’s reps are denying yesterday’s report – originating from Latino Review – that the “Only God Forgives” actor is up for the role of Luke Skywalker’s son in “Star Wars Episode VII”.
The rumour stated that Gosling and Zac Efron were up for roles in the J.J Abrams directed movie. Leonardo DiCaprio had also been approached, but had officially passed.
The Huffington Post, who contacted Gosling’s people and printed the response, followed the denial up with a recent quote by Gosling who states that he’s looking to take a break from acting for a while – having done back-to-back films for the past couple of years.
So, end of story? Well, unless representatives of Gosling are lying? And surely they wouldn’t… right?
Zac Efron’s reps aren’t talking.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014