So, no shirtless, brooding Skywalker Jr then!?
Ryan Gosling’s reps are denying yesterday’s report – originating from Latino Review – that the “Only God Forgives” actor is up for the role of Luke Skywalker’s son in “Star Wars Episode VII”.
The rumour stated that Gosling and Zac Efron were up for roles in the J.J Abrams directed movie. Leonardo DiCaprio had also been approached, but had officially passed.
The Huffington Post, who contacted Gosling’s people and printed the response, followed the denial up with a recent quote by Gosling who states that he’s looking to take a break from acting for a while – having done back-to-back films for the past couple of years.
So, end of story? Well, unless representatives of Gosling are lying? And surely they wouldn’t… right?
Zac Efron’s reps aren’t talking.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015