Rosamund Pike, next seen as Paddy Considine’s on-screen love interest in Simon Pegg/Nick Frost/Edgar Wright comedy “The World’s End”, is in talks to play opposite Ben Affleck in the new David Fincher film “Gone Girl”, according to Deadline.
Based on the Gillian Flynn bestseller, the movie tells of a husband who becomes prime suspect in a case involving his wife’s disappearance.
Pike’s previous credits include Joe Wright’s “Pride & Prejudice”, “Die Another Day” and “Doom”.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014