Wes Bentley is joining the all-star cast of Christopher Nolan’s time-travel blockbuster “Interstellar”, says The Hollywood Reporter.
The “Hunger Games” and “American Beauty” actor will have a “meaty” supporting role, according to the trade, but details of his role – like near every other aspect of the film – remain disclosed.
Nolan has a pretty marvellous cast set for his November, 2014 release, including Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain, Michael Caine, Casey Affleck and Topher Grace.
It’s been a busy couple of years for Bentley, who of course got his big break when he played Thora Birch’s slightly odd neighbour in Alan Ball’s “American Beauty”, with his name popping up in no less than 8 films in 2012.
“Interstellar” is a nice high-profile gig for the actor, who for a while there was seemingly disappearing from mainstream theatrical fare.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015