Wes Bentley is joining the all-star cast of Christopher Nolan’s time-travel blockbuster “Interstellar”, says The Hollywood Reporter.
The “Hunger Games” and “American Beauty” actor will have a “meaty” supporting role, according to the trade, but details of his role – like near every other aspect of the film – remain disclosed.
Nolan has a pretty marvellous cast set for his November, 2014 release, including Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain, Michael Caine, Casey Affleck and Topher Grace.
It’s been a busy couple of years for Bentley, who of course got his big break when he played Thora Birch’s slightly odd neighbour in Alan Ball’s “American Beauty”, with his name popping up in no less than 8 films in 2012.
“Interstellar” is a nice high-profile gig for the actor, who for a while there was seemingly disappearing from mainstream theatrical fare.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015