Wes Bentley is joining the all-star cast of Christopher Nolan’s time-travel blockbuster “Interstellar”, says The Hollywood Reporter.
The “Hunger Games” and “American Beauty” actor will have a “meaty” supporting role, according to the trade, but details of his role – like near every other aspect of the film – remain disclosed.
Nolan has a pretty marvellous cast set for his November, 2014 release, including Matthew McConaughey, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Chastain, Michael Caine, Casey Affleck and Topher Grace.
It’s been a busy couple of years for Bentley, who of course got his big break when he played Thora Birch’s slightly odd neighbour in Alan Ball’s “American Beauty”, with his name popping up in no less than 8 films in 2012.
“Interstellar” is a nice high-profile gig for the actor, who for a while there was seemingly disappearing from mainstream theatrical fare.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014