1. The Disney channel has axed the series “Shake it Up” (The Hollywood Reporter)
2. Rhys Ifans and Lucy Punch are the latest additions to the ensemble comedy “Squirrel to the Nuts” (The Hollywood Reporter)
3. A new NSFW still of Shia LaBeouf and Stacy Martin in “Nymphomaniac” is online
4. The Wagner/Cuban Company’s Magnolia Pictures announced today that they have acquired US rights to “How I Live Now”, the new film from Academy Award winning director Kevin Macdonald (”The Last King of Scotland”, ”Marley”) starring Saoirse Ronan (”Hanna”, ”Atonement”), based on the award winning novel by Meg Rosoff. The film was produced by Charles Steel, Alasdair Flind, Andrew Ruhemann and John Battsek. Set in the near-future UK, Ronan plays Daisy, an American teenager sent to stay with relatives in the English countryside. Initially withdrawn and alienated, she begins to warm up to her charming surroundings, and strikes up a romance with the handsome Edmund (George MacKay). But on the fringes of their idyllic summer days are tense news reports of an escalating conflict in Europe. As the UK falls into a violent, chaotic military state, Daisy finds herself hiding and fighting to survive.
5. Check out the new poster for “Bad Milo”, starring Ken Marino, over at Bloody Disgusting
6. The first poster for “Prisoners” starring Hugh Jackman and Jake Gyllenhaal is online.
7. Teen Vogue is premiering the new poster for “Romeo & Juliet” starring Hailee Steinfeld and Douglas Booth.
8. Relativity has picked up the rights to the Nicholas Sparks novel “The Best of Me” (Deadline)
9 Targon Egerton looks to join Colin Firth in Matthew Vaughn’s adaptation of the “Secret Service” (Variety)
10. The cast and crew of “Glee” recently got together for an emotional memorial for late actor Cory Montheith (TV Guide)