“Wolf Creek 2″ will debut at the Venice Film Festival, it was announced today.
“I’m absolutely thrilled that Wolf Creek 2 has been selected to screen at one of the most prestigious film festivals in the world” said Director, Greg Mclean.
“Presenting our film to an international audience ahead of the Australian release will not only be a great honour, but also a great way to experience how this very Australian movie plays to a global audience. My hope is it will be embraced for being every bit as entertaining, controversial and compelling as the first movie.”
Actor, John Jarratt who once again steps out as the hauntingly sadistic Mick Taylor said “It’s very rare for a film festival to accept a sequel, unless it’s exceptionally high quality. This is a wonderful endorsement of our great film.”
The Venice Film Festival is the oldest international film festival in the world and takes place annually on the island of the Lido, Venice.
The festival begins August 28.
Trapped in a bloody battle of wits with sadistic serial killer Mick Taylor, a fresh group of unsuspecting backpackers find no mercy in this terror-filled sequel to Wolf Creek. His irreverent attitude towards human life has escalated to a sadistic new level, more terrifying than ever, will anyone escape this gruesome game or has the nightmare only just begun?
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014
- J.Jonah Jameson vs. King Kong - December 16, 2014
- Finally! McDonald’s movie in the works - December 11, 2014