With 2004 being like, oh, so 9 nine years ago… Hollywood’s looking at what films from that prehistoric time they can now remake. While Quentin Tarantino quickly makes sure the rights to “Pulp Fiction” can’t be exploited, FilmEngine and Benderspink have joined forces with “Butterfly Effect” writer-director Eric Bress to make a redo of that movie.
The original, you may recall, starred Ashton Kutcher as a young man who travels through time trying to fix the wrongs in his life but ultimately he only makes things worse for himself and anyone around him. Amy Smart, Ethan Suplee and Eric Stoltz co-starred.
Two direct-to-DVD sequels followed.
According to Variety, there’s no director or time-traveler set yet.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014