’90S movie-regular Shannyn Sossamon (“A Knight’s Tale”) has been enlisted for M.Night Shyamalan’s event-series “Wayward Pines”.
Deadline says Sossamon, currently on the TV soap “Mistresses”, will play the lead character’s wife in the series.
Based on a best-selling novel, Wayward Pines is an intense, mind-bending thriller about Secret Service agent Ethan Burke (Dillon), who arrives in the bucolic town of Wayward Pines, ID, on a mission to find two missing federal agents. But instead of answers, Ethan’s investigation only turns up more questions as he faces the terrifying reality that he may never get out of Wayward Pines alive. Sossamon, repped by APA and Oren Segal, will play Theresa Burke, Ethan’s wife. Theresa, who met Ethan when she was a trainee in the Secret Service, left the Service to raise their son Ben
Carla Gugino, Terrence Howard, Toby Jones and Melissa Leo are also in the series.
- Trailer : Dead Rising – Watchtower - January 23, 2015
- Scodelairo frontrunner for Pirates 5 - January 23, 2015
- Latest on Star Wars spin-off, Star Trek sequel - January 23, 2015
- The Blob goes West - January 23, 2015
- Margot Robbie goes with Odds - January 23, 2015
- Bernthal, Edgerton, Sinise, Manganiello for Suicide Squad? - January 23, 2015
- Murro, Urban in Aquaman mix - January 23, 2015
- Doctor Strange may buy a Slave - January 23, 2015
- Bryan Singer announces new Apocalypse castmembers - January 23, 2015
- TV’s Supergirl found! - January 23, 2015