Here’s news out of Europe’s Star Wars Celebration that you’ll want to hear.
President of Lucasfilm, Kathleen Kennedey announced that “Star Wars” composer John Williams will – despite not getting any younger – score the next three films in the “Star Wars” trilogy!
In an interview posted on the Star Wars website, Williams said, “Of course, I haven’t seen the script. The story is still unknown to me, the new story. But I can’t imagine that there will not be some references to the existing stories that we know that would necessitate, and make appropriate, the use of some of the earlier themes.”
J.J Abram’s “Episode VII” is set to release in 2015 with a script by Michael Arndt (”Little Miss Sunshine”,”Toy Story 3″) and will feature appearances by original cast members Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, and Mark Hamill. Billy Dee Williams is also apparently being sought to reprise Lando, according to our own Clint.
While this isn’t too surprising since Williams has scored all six of the films, it still feels like a victory for the ”Star Wars” fans everywhere, myself included.
In other news out of Star Wars Celebration, some artwork and the new logo for the “Star Wars Rebels” cartoon series has been unveiled.
- Horrible Bosses 2 Interview : Jason Sudeikis - December 3, 2014
- Jason Sudeikis – Horrible Bosses 2 - December 3, 2014
- Jason Bateman – Horrible Bosses 2 - December 3, 2014
- Horrible Bosses 2 Interview : Jason Bateman - December 3, 2014
- Horrible Bosses 2 Interview : Charlie Day - November 25, 2014
- Charlie Day – Horrible Bosses 2 - November 25, 2014
- Horrible Bosses 2 Interview : Chris Pine - November 25, 2014
- Chris Pine – Horrible Bosses 2 - November 24, 2014
- Arrow Picture Spoiler - November 10, 2014
- Skyline sequel nabs Crossbones - November 9, 2014