Promoting his upcoming return to TV at the TCA’s, Michael J.Fox was asked whether or not a “Back to the Future 4″ might be in his future – now that he’s returning to acting full-time.
Yahoo! TV says Fox laughed off the suggestion saying, “I would have to play Doc Brown”.
Considering Fox, 52, is now older than Christopher Lloyd was when he played the role in 1985’s “Back to the Future” (46), he might be right. But there’s that ‘baby face’ thing, Mike? You still look great.
Fox was also asked about the TV spin-off of another classic of his, “Teen Wolf” and whether or not he’s seen MTV’s take on it.
He hasn’t, but said “I hear it’s really serious and scary.”
Fox says he’s committed to a full season of NBC’s “The Michael J.Fox Show” and seems really enthusiastic about it. He also said to expect to see appearances from old “Family Ties” and “Spin City” faves, starting with wife Tracy Pollan, who played Ellen on ‘Family Ties’.
“The Michael J. Fox Show” premieres Thursday, 9/26 at 9:30 PM on NBC.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015