Promoting his upcoming return to TV at the TCA’s, Michael J.Fox was asked whether or not a “Back to the Future 4″ might be in his future – now that he’s returning to acting full-time.
Yahoo! TV says Fox laughed off the suggestion saying, “I would have to play Doc Brown”.
Considering Fox, 52, is now older than Christopher Lloyd was when he played the role in 1985’s “Back to the Future” (46), he might be right. But there’s that ‘baby face’ thing, Mike? You still look great.
Fox was also asked about the TV spin-off of another classic of his, “Teen Wolf” and whether or not he’s seen MTV’s take on it.
He hasn’t, but said “I hear it’s really serious and scary.”
Fox says he’s committed to a full season of NBC’s “The Michael J.Fox Show” and seems really enthusiastic about it. He also said to expect to see appearances from old “Family Ties” and “Spin City” faves, starting with wife Tracy Pollan, who played Ellen on ‘Family Ties’.
“The Michael J. Fox Show” premieres Thursday, 9/26 at 9:30 PM on NBC.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014