Promoting his upcoming return to TV at the TCA’s, Michael J.Fox was asked whether or not a “Back to the Future 4″ might be in his future – now that he’s returning to acting full-time.
Yahoo! TV says Fox laughed off the suggestion saying, “I would have to play Doc Brown”.
Considering Fox, 52, is now older than Christopher Lloyd was when he played the role in 1985’s “Back to the Future” (46), he might be right. But there’s that ‘baby face’ thing, Mike? You still look great.
Fox was also asked about the TV spin-off of another classic of his, “Teen Wolf” and whether or not he’s seen MTV’s take on it.
He hasn’t, but said “I hear it’s really serious and scary.”
Fox says he’s committed to a full season of NBC’s “The Michael J.Fox Show” and seems really enthusiastic about it. He also said to expect to see appearances from old “Family Ties” and “Spin City” faves, starting with wife Tracy Pollan, who played Ellen on ‘Family Ties’.
“The Michael J. Fox Show” premieres Thursday, 9/26 at 9:30 PM on NBC.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015