NBC had some surprise announcements to make at their TCA’s panel this weekend, namely the inclusion of a Hilary Clinton mini-series to star Diane Lane, and new small-screen versions of Stephen King’s “The Tommyknockers” and horror classic “Rosemary’s Baby”.
Deadline says the 4-hour miniseries “Hilary”, starring “Man of Steel” star Lane as Bill’s missus, “recounts Clinton’s life as a wife, mother, politician and cabinet member from 1998 to the present as she goes from First Lady to US Senator and then Secretary of State.”
The network’s prez said he doesn’t expect Clinton to endorse the project.
A new take on Stephen King’s “Tommyknockers” is in the works, with Yves Simoneau directing, as is “Rosemary’s Baby”, a four-hour mini-series being written by Scott Abbott.
“Plymouth”, the story of the landing of the pilgrims, produced by Mark Burnett, is also in the works at the network.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015