NBC had some surprise announcements to make at their TCA’s panel this weekend, namely the inclusion of a Hilary Clinton mini-series to star Diane Lane, and new small-screen versions of Stephen King’s “The Tommyknockers” and horror classic “Rosemary’s Baby”.
Deadline says the 4-hour miniseries “Hilary”, starring “Man of Steel” star Lane as Bill’s missus, “recounts Clinton’s life as a wife, mother, politician and cabinet member from 1998 to the present as she goes from First Lady to US Senator and then Secretary of State.”
The network’s prez said he doesn’t expect Clinton to endorse the project.
A new take on Stephen King’s “Tommyknockers” is in the works, with Yves Simoneau directing, as is “Rosemary’s Baby”, a four-hour mini-series being written by Scott Abbott.
“Plymouth”, the story of the landing of the pilgrims, produced by Mark Burnett, is also in the works at the network.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015