“Hunger Games” star Wes Bentley, James Marsden (“X-Men”) and Alan Tudyk (“Abraham Lincoln : Vampire Hunter”) have joined the cast of “Welcome to Me”, tarring Kristen Wiig and produced by Gary Sanchez Productions and Bron Studios, it was announced today.
The Shira Piven-directed dramatic comedy tells the story of Alice (Wiig) who suffers from borderline personality disorder and wins the lottery only to decide to spend her money on a cable access talk show about herself. The show reflects her larger-than-life personality and absolute obsession with wanting to be famous, even if it means alienating her friends and family in the process. UTA is packaging and representing the film for the US market. Cargo International is handling international sales.
Among the producers, Will Ferrell and Wiig.
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014
- J.Jonah Jameson vs. King Kong - December 16, 2014
- Finally! McDonald’s movie in the works - December 11, 2014