“Hunger Games” star Wes Bentley, James Marsden (“X-Men”) and Alan Tudyk (“Abraham Lincoln : Vampire Hunter”) have joined the cast of “Welcome to Me”, tarring Kristen Wiig and produced by Gary Sanchez Productions and Bron Studios, it was announced today.
The Shira Piven-directed dramatic comedy tells the story of Alice (Wiig) who suffers from borderline personality disorder and wins the lottery only to decide to spend her money on a cable access talk show about herself. The show reflects her larger-than-life personality and absolute obsession with wanting to be famous, even if it means alienating her friends and family in the process. UTA is packaging and representing the film for the US market. Cargo International is handling international sales.
Among the producers, Will Ferrell and Wiig.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015