Australia’s Anna Torv and “Weeds” star Jennifer Jason Leigh are set to star in Ryan Murphy’s sexuality series “Open”, says The Hollywood Reporter.
“Fringe” star Torv and Leigh, also known for her roles in films such as “Single White Female” and “Last Exit to Brooklyn”, play lovers on the HBO show.
“Torv will play Windsor, a yoga instructor in a long-term relationship with Holly (Leigh), but upon meeting Grace feels an instant connection. Leigh’s Holly is described as an actress intensely committed to her career.”
Scott Speedman (“Last Resort”) and Wes Bentley (“Hunger Games”) are also in the series.
Speedman plays ”a sports agent named Jonathan, who is married to Grace, a gynecologist who is confused about her sexuality after a tryst with Windsor (Torv)” while Bentley is “Evan, a handsome blowhard who loves espousing his theories on human sexuality.”
HBO ordered “Open” to series in April.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015