Australia’s Anna Torv and “Weeds” star Jennifer Jason Leigh are set to star in Ryan Murphy’s sexuality series “Open”, says The Hollywood Reporter.
“Fringe” star Torv and Leigh, also known for her roles in films such as “Single White Female” and “Last Exit to Brooklyn”, play lovers on the HBO show.
“Torv will play Windsor, a yoga instructor in a long-term relationship with Holly (Leigh), but upon meeting Grace feels an instant connection. Leigh’s Holly is described as an actress intensely committed to her career.”
Scott Speedman (“Last Resort”) and Wes Bentley (“Hunger Games”) are also in the series.
Speedman plays ”a sports agent named Jonathan, who is married to Grace, a gynecologist who is confused about her sexuality after a tryst with Windsor (Torv)” while Bentley is “Evan, a handsome blowhard who loves espousing his theories on human sexuality.”
HBO ordered “Open” to series in April.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014