Australia’s Anna Torv and “Weeds” star Jennifer Jason Leigh are set to star in Ryan Murphy’s sexuality series “Open”, says The Hollywood Reporter.
“Fringe” star Torv and Leigh, also known for her roles in films such as “Single White Female” and “Last Exit to Brooklyn”, play lovers on the HBO show.
“Torv will play Windsor, a yoga instructor in a long-term relationship with Holly (Leigh), but upon meeting Grace feels an instant connection. Leigh’s Holly is described as an actress intensely committed to her career.”
Scott Speedman (“Last Resort”) and Wes Bentley (“Hunger Games”) are also in the series.
Speedman plays ”a sports agent named Jonathan, who is married to Grace, a gynecologist who is confused about her sexuality after a tryst with Windsor (Torv)” while Bentley is “Evan, a handsome blowhard who loves espousing his theories on human sexuality.”
HBO ordered “Open” to series in April.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015