Chris Evans is using some of the leverage he’s earned doing those “Captain America” and “Avengers” movies to evoke confidence in film financiers, who’ve agreed to finance his directorial debut.
According to Deadline, Evans will direct ”1:30 Train”, written by Ron Bass, which is said to be a romance in the vein of “Before Sunrise” – in that it also features two strangers who meet in Manhattan and spend one night together, falling in love.
Evans stars alongside an unannounced female actress.
McG is one of the producers on the project, which kicks off this Fall.
The trailer for a promising new Robert Redford movie called “” has been released.
The J.C Chandor-directed movie tells of a senior cit lost at sea. Alone.
The film, which garnered strong reviews at Toronto this year, will open in October.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015