Chris Evans is using some of the leverage he’s earned doing those “Captain America” and “Avengers” movies to evoke confidence in film financiers, who’ve agreed to finance his directorial debut.
According to Deadline, Evans will direct ”1:30 Train”, written by Ron Bass, which is said to be a romance in the vein of “Before Sunrise” – in that it also features two strangers who meet in Manhattan and spend one night together, falling in love.
Evans stars alongside an unannounced female actress.
McG is one of the producers on the project, which kicks off this Fall.
The trailer for a promising new Robert Redford movie called “” has been released.
The J.C Chandor-directed movie tells of a senior cit lost at sea. Alone.
The film, which garnered strong reviews at Toronto this year, will open in October.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015