Chris Evans is using some of the leverage he’s earned doing those “Captain America” and “Avengers” movies to evoke confidence in film financiers, who’ve agreed to finance his directorial debut.
According to Deadline, Evans will direct ”1:30 Train”, written by Ron Bass, which is said to be a romance in the vein of “Before Sunrise” – in that it also features two strangers who meet in Manhattan and spend one night together, falling in love.
Evans stars alongside an unannounced female actress.
McG is one of the producers on the project, which kicks off this Fall.
The trailer for a promising new Robert Redford movie called “” has been released.
The J.C Chandor-directed movie tells of a senior cit lost at sea. Alone.
The film, which garnered strong reviews at Toronto this year, will open in October.
- Mike Colter confirmed as Luke Cage - December 23, 2014
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014