Looks like Universal have had no luck convincing Matt Damon to come back for another “Bourne” movie (that was the plan, I believe, at one stage; Damon did always say he wouldn’t even consider it unless Paul Greengrass directed it, so it just proves he’s a man of his word) with the studio lining up Jeremy Renner to star in a sequel to last year’s “The Bourne Legacy”.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, “Invictus” writer Anthony Peckham has been hired to write this fifth “Bourne”, which will pick up again on Renner’s Aaron Cross character.
“Legacy” wasn’t a mega-success by any stretch of the imagination, but the $276 million it chalked up worldwide still suggests there’s a big enough audience out there waiting for a sequel.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015