Clint Eastwood, how do you look in tights?
A rumour floating around the internet is that Warner Bros are looking for an older actor to play Batman in their upcoming “Man of Steel” sequel.
The film, due 2014, will see Henry Cavill’s Clark Kent meeting up with Gotham City crime-fighter Bruce Wayne/Batman. With Christian Bale, of the recent “Dark Knight” trilogy, letting it be known that he won’t be reprising the role, the studio has had to find themselves a new Caped Crusader.
According to Batman-on-Film.com, an actor in his mid-40s is being sought to play a Batman who has been on the job for a number of years.
Mandy suggested Jon Hamm (“Mad Men”) for the role of Lex Luthor to Henry Cavill, when they began speaking about the film in a recent interview, but I also quite like the idea of Hamm for Batman. What you think, guys?
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015