Clint Eastwood, how do you look in tights?
A rumour floating around the internet is that Warner Bros are looking for an older actor to play Batman in their upcoming “Man of Steel” sequel.
The film, due 2014, will see Henry Cavill’s Clark Kent meeting up with Gotham City crime-fighter Bruce Wayne/Batman. With Christian Bale, of the recent “Dark Knight” trilogy, letting it be known that he won’t be reprising the role, the studio has had to find themselves a new Caped Crusader.
According to Batman-on-Film.com, an actor in his mid-40s is being sought to play a Batman who has been on the job for a number of years.
Mandy suggested Jon Hamm (“Mad Men”) for the role of Lex Luthor to Henry Cavill, when they began speaking about the film in a recent interview, but I also quite like the idea of Hamm for Batman. What you think, guys?
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015