Clint Eastwood, how do you look in tights?
A rumour floating around the internet is that Warner Bros are looking for an older actor to play Batman in their upcoming “Man of Steel” sequel.
The film, due 2014, will see Henry Cavill’s Clark Kent meeting up with Gotham City crime-fighter Bruce Wayne/Batman. With Christian Bale, of the recent “Dark Knight” trilogy, letting it be known that he won’t be reprising the role, the studio has had to find themselves a new Caped Crusader.
According to Batman-on-Film.com, an actor in his mid-40s is being sought to play a Batman who has been on the job for a number of years.
Mandy suggested Jon Hamm (“Mad Men”) for the role of Lex Luthor to Henry Cavill, when they began speaking about the film in a recent interview, but I also quite like the idea of Hamm for Batman. What you think, guys?
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014