“World War Z” star Mireille Enos is in talks to join Chloe Moretz in the drama “If I Stay”.
Directed by RJ Cutler, it’s an adaptation of a novel of the same name about “a teenager who is in a coma after a car accident that devastates her family”, according to Deadline.
Enos will play “‘Kat,’ the girl’s free-spirited mother who is fiercely passionate about her family and rock music.”
The actress recently shot the third season of AMC’s “The Killing”.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015