“World War Z” star Mireille Enos is in talks to join Chloe Moretz in the drama “If I Stay”.
Directed by RJ Cutler, it’s an adaptation of a novel of the same name about “a teenager who is in a coma after a car accident that devastates her family”, according to Deadline.
Enos will play “‘Kat,’ the girl’s free-spirited mother who is fiercely passionate about her family and rock music.”
The actress recently shot the third season of AMC’s “The Killing”.
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014