Clint, look up.
Nurse Julianne has your medi.
Julianne Hough, that porcelain-skinned beauty that got down with Tom Cruise in “Rock of Ages” and stole Josh Hartnett’s heart (from his dead wife) in “Safe Haven”, is back doing her thing – looking all lovely like – in “Paradise”, the directorial debut of “Juno” writer Diablo Cody.
The movie reunites Hough with one of her (many) “Rock of Ages” co-stars, Russell Brand.
Octavia Spencer, Holly Hunter, and Nick Offerman are also in the dramedy, which stars Hough as a young woman who heads to Vegas, following a car-crash, to get her life back on track. With those ‘ten dollar eat all you want’ buffets, and the amount of slot machines to be found in hotel laundrettes, how could one’s life not get back on track?
Film is doing VOD in August, and theaters in October (those windows are ludicrous, if you ask me).
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013