If there’s one thing you can say about Sam Rockwell, it’s that he’s unpredictable.
If there’s another thing you can say about Sam Rockwell, it’s that he does a mean moonwalk…
The “Way Way Back” and “Iron Man 2″ star is said to be circling the sequel-reboot-rework of “Poltergeist”, according to TheWrap.
Rockwell would play Rosemarie DeWitt’s husband in the film, the patriarch of the Bowen family, who have moved into a new neighbourhood home that just happens to be full of spooks. And scary clowns.
As Clint recently reported, the Gil Kenan directed film, though advertised as such, isn’t a remake of the 1982 film but a sequel – with many references popping up throughout the film to the original. You can click here for all that info.
And may I be the first to whisper, in a soft undertone, Theyyyyyy’re Baaaack!
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013