The last time I was treated to ‘Clips from The Counselor’, my mother grounded me for a week for uncovered misbehavior.
This will likely turn out better.
Cormac McCarthy’s “The Counselor” has been treated to a big screen revival, thanks to Ridley Scott, and it’s fastly approaching. The movie features an all-pimple-free cast including Brad Pitt, Cameron Diaz, Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem. Fox has released some clips from the trailer, which is due out shortly…
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013