Being that she herself has admitted to having traveling pants, Amber Tamblyn would seem perfect to play Charlie Harper’s daughter on “Two and-a-Half Men”.
The “Joan of Arcadia” star has bet a waiting room full of young things to the role of the lesbian daughter of the late playboy, played by former “Men” star Charlie Sheen.
Deadline says “Jenny has moved to L.A. to pursue acting and connect with what’s left of her family. In a twist, she likes everything her dad liked, including women.”
Though only set to appear in five episodes at this stage, if the character is popular Tamblyn may be asked to stick around and co-lead with the show with Jon Cryer and Ashton Kutcher. With Angus T.Jones’s character only occasionally popping up now, the producers do find themselves with an open “.50″ slot.
Her character hasn’t even been seen in a publicity still and yet I like her more than Kutcher’s Waldo or Walt or Walton or Willy.. or whatever his name is.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013