Alcon Entertainment, the Warner Bros based production outfit that don’t seem to be in too much of a hurry to do much (They have “Blade Runner 2″ and a “Point Break” remake in the works, but there doesn’t seem to be much progress on either), have optioned the rights to the “Chicken Soup for the Soul” books.
Brandon Camp (“Love Happens”) is writing the screenplay for the film, which will likely be fashioned in the same mould as the other informational book turned movie “What to Expect When You’re Expecting”.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015