Alcon Entertainment, the Warner Bros based production outfit that don’t seem to be in too much of a hurry to do much (They have “Blade Runner 2″ and a “Point Break” remake in the works, but there doesn’t seem to be much progress on either), have optioned the rights to the “Chicken Soup for the Soul” books.
Brandon Camp (“Love Happens”) is writing the screenplay for the film, which will likely be fashioned in the same mould as the other informational book turned movie “What to Expect When You’re Expecting”.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015