While the world waits for Bruce Willis to return a punch in that slogging match he and Sly Stallone have seemingly kicked off (Bruce is cool, he might take the fight to Reddit!), the Italian Stallion has added a couple more names to his all-star “Expendables 3″ movie.
Mel Gibson and Antonio Banderas, both fresh from supporting roles in the similar-themed “Machete Kills”, are onboard the upcoming sequel.
Banderas worked with star and writer Stallone on “Assassins” back in the ’90s, while Stallone’s been looking for something to do with Gibson for a while – at one stage even offering him the directors reigns on this one.
No idea who these two are playing but I’d say they’ll be appearing alongside that old vet ‘semi-automatic’.
The news comes hot on the heels of the announcement (and it was quite an exciting one!) that Harrison Ford would be replacing “greedy and lazy” Bruce Willis on the film, who wanted a million bucks a day to reprise his role as ‘Church’.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013