The inevitable “Sharknado” sequel has been named.
SyFy announced today that the flying-fish movie will be titled “Sharknado 2 : The Second One”.
This one, set in New York, lands July 2014.
I’m betting, seeing what it’s done for Ian Ziering’s career, a whole horde of forgotten-about “90210” and “Melrose Place” stars are ringing SyFy off-the-hook to see if they can’t get a role in it. Personally, I’d love to see Tori Spelling plucked from a mall roof by a skydiving shark.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013