Hollywood comedy vets Diane Keaton and Eugene Levy will voice Dory’s parents in Disney/Pixar’s “Finding Dory”, it was revealed at Disney’s D23 expo.
In addition to the “Father of the Bride” and “American Pie” stars coming aboard, “Modern Family” star Ty Burrell has agreed to voice a young Beluga whale.
Meanwhile, a report has hit that suggests the film’s screenwriter has had to tweak the ending of the film as a result of the controversial new documentary Blackfish. At the end of “Finding Dory”, the conclusion of which is set at a marine resort, the fish will now have the option to leave the SeaWorld-esque park if they want to (as opposed to being trapped there forever). Good of Pixar to make these changes.
Here’s the official synopsis for “Finding Dory” :
The all-new big-screen adventure dives into theaters Nov. 25, 2015, taking moviegoers back to the extraordinary underwater world from the original film. Finding Dory reunites the friendly-but-forgetful blue tang fish with her loved ones, and everyone learns a few things about the true meaning of family along the way.
“Finding Dory” opens November 25, 2015.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014