Hollywood comedy vets Diane Keaton and Eugene Levy will voice Dory’s parents in Disney/Pixar’s “Finding Dory”, it was revealed at Disney’s D23 expo.
In addition to the “Father of the Bride” and “American Pie” stars coming aboard, “Modern Family” star Ty Burrell has agreed to voice a young Beluga whale.
Meanwhile, a report has hit that suggests the film’s screenwriter has had to tweak the ending of the film as a result of the controversial new documentary Blackfish. At the end of “Finding Dory”, the conclusion of which is set at a marine resort, the fish will now have the option to leave the SeaWorld-esque park if they want to (as opposed to being trapped there forever). Good of Pixar to make these changes.
Here’s the official synopsis for “Finding Dory” :
The all-new big-screen adventure dives into theaters Nov. 25, 2015, taking moviegoers back to the extraordinary underwater world from the original film. Finding Dory reunites the friendly-but-forgetful blue tang fish with her loved ones, and everyone learns a few things about the true meaning of family along the way.
“Finding Dory” opens November 25, 2015.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015