Hollywood comedy vets Diane Keaton and Eugene Levy will voice Dory’s parents in Disney/Pixar’s “Finding Dory”, it was revealed at Disney’s D23 expo.
In addition to the “Father of the Bride” and “American Pie” stars coming aboard, “Modern Family” star Ty Burrell has agreed to voice a young Beluga whale.
Meanwhile, a report has hit that suggests the film’s screenwriter has had to tweak the ending of the film as a result of the controversial new documentary Blackfish. At the end of “Finding Dory”, the conclusion of which is set at a marine resort, the fish will now have the option to leave the SeaWorld-esque park if they want to (as opposed to being trapped there forever). Good of Pixar to make these changes.
Here’s the official synopsis for “Finding Dory” :
The all-new big-screen adventure dives into theaters Nov. 25, 2015, taking moviegoers back to the extraordinary underwater world from the original film. Finding Dory reunites the friendly-but-forgetful blue tang fish with her loved ones, and everyone learns a few things about the true meaning of family along the way.
“Finding Dory” opens November 25, 2015.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015