At last, Vin Diesel’s top secret Marvel movie role has been revealed.
The “Fast & Furious” star will lend his lungs to the character of Groot in director James Gunn’s “Guardians of the Galaxy”, Deadline confirmed today.
Diesel himself hinted he’d scored the job by posting a pic of the tree-like alien on his Facebook page earlier today.
Diesel, next in “Riddick”, joins Chris Pratt, Benicio del Toro, Zoe Saldana, Michael Rooker and Glenn Close for the 2014 film.
Many had speculated that Diesel might be playing ‘Vision’ in “The Avengers 2″.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015