At last, Vin Diesel’s top secret Marvel movie role has been revealed.
The “Fast & Furious” star will lend his lungs to the character of Groot in director James Gunn’s “Guardians of the Galaxy”, Deadline confirmed today.
Diesel himself hinted he’d scored the job by posting a pic of the tree-like alien on his Facebook page earlier today.
Diesel, next in “Riddick”, joins Chris Pratt, Benicio del Toro, Zoe Saldana, Michael Rooker and Glenn Close for the 2014 film.
Many had speculated that Diesel might be playing ‘Vision’ in “The Avengers 2″.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014