At last, Vin Diesel’s top secret Marvel movie role has been revealed.
The “Fast & Furious” star will lend his lungs to the character of Groot in director James Gunn’s “Guardians of the Galaxy”, Deadline confirmed today.
Diesel himself hinted he’d scored the job by posting a pic of the tree-like alien on his Facebook page earlier today.
Diesel, next in “Riddick”, joins Chris Pratt, Benicio del Toro, Zoe Saldana, Michael Rooker and Glenn Close for the 2014 film.
Many had speculated that Diesel might be playing ‘Vision’ in “The Avengers 2″.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015