Gary Daniels plays the lead role in indie actioner “Skin Traffik” for writer/director Ara Paiaya.
The “Expendables” actor is joined by a cast of action vets in the film, including Michael Madsen, Eric Roberts, Mickey Rourke and Jeff Fahey. Dominique Swain (“Alpha Dog”) and Daryl Hannah (“Kill Bill”) are also onboard, according to Variety.
The film, currently shooting in Los Angeles, “is set in the world of human trafficking and centers on a jaded hitman who regains his humanity in a story of redemption and sacrifice.”
Daniels, Rourke and Roberts all co-starred in “The Expendables” in 2010.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014