Gary Daniels plays the lead role in indie actioner “Skin Traffik” for writer/director Ara Paiaya.
The “Expendables” actor is joined by a cast of action vets in the film, including Michael Madsen, Eric Roberts, Mickey Rourke and Jeff Fahey. Dominique Swain (“Alpha Dog”) and Daryl Hannah (“Kill Bill”) are also onboard, according to Variety.
The film, currently shooting in Los Angeles, “is set in the world of human trafficking and centers on a jaded hitman who regains his humanity in a story of redemption and sacrifice.”
Daniels, Rourke and Roberts all co-starred in “The Expendables” in 2010.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015