Gary Daniels plays the lead role in indie actioner “Skin Traffik” for writer/director Ara Paiaya.
The “Expendables” actor is joined by a cast of action vets in the film, including Michael Madsen, Eric Roberts, Mickey Rourke and Jeff Fahey. Dominique Swain (“Alpha Dog”) and Daryl Hannah (“Kill Bill”) are also onboard, according to Variety.
The film, currently shooting in Los Angeles, “is set in the world of human trafficking and centers on a jaded hitman who regains his humanity in a story of redemption and sacrifice.”
Daniels, Rourke and Roberts all co-starred in “The Expendables” in 2010.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015