One very visible element of “Man of Steel” won’t be returning for the 2015 sequel. And this is where I break it to Brandon Routh that I’m not referring to the film’s Superman.
The Henry Cavill-starring “Man of Steel 2 : Howdy Batman!” won’t have Legendary Pictures on its producer credit block. The production company has instead decided to spend it’s time and money on being a partner on Christopher Nolan’s imminently successful “Interstellar”.
Yep, it’s rather like the school tart ditching your perfectly-good self for your best bud. Wish them well… I know it’s hard, but just try. Nah, screw it. Superman, fly over, give the birdie to your former partner as they joyfully welcome Interstellar into their home. It’ll make you feel good, brother.
Legendary is ending its relationship with Warner Bros soon, but most expected they’d still hang onto their share of “Man of Steel 2″. Assumingly their loss will be someone else’s gain.
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
- Jurassic World director bites into Henry - March 31, 2015
- Rip Hunter is coming to The CW! - March 31, 2015
- Mortal Instruments now a TV show instead - March 31, 2015
- Vacation takes the Holiday Road to new July date - March 31, 2015
- Weinstein’s hit Gold - March 31, 2015
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.