Only a day after news breaks of a possible “Jaws” remake, Hollywood’s abuzz with reports of another “Night of the Living Dead”.
I tell ya kids, there’s no better place to get your creativity boogie on than Hollywood. Be one with it. Swim in the juices of its creativity.
The horror classic will be updated, again, via the cameras of Simon West Productions and the Graphic Film Company, who have set Bollywood actor R. Madhavan to star in “Night of the Living Dead 3D : Origins”, according to Deadline. Zebediah De Soto is directing, with a cast of direct-to-video faves playing support roles, including Tony Todd, Tom Sizemore, Danielle Harris, Sarah Habel, Sydney Tamiia Poitier, Bill Mosley, and Joseph Pilato.
“This movie represents a whole new way of visualizing the classic zombie genre”, says “Expendables 2″ director West, who produces. “It has a fresh and exciting style that sets it apart from all other horror films seen up until now.”
Zack Snyder and James Gunn offered up a terrific remake of “Dawn of the Dead” – also from “Night” helmer George Romero – a few years back, so there’s no telling what Simon West can do with… sorry, I’m laughing. Give me a minute.
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.