Only a day after news breaks of a possible “Jaws” remake, Hollywood’s abuzz with reports of another “Night of the Living Dead”.
I tell ya kids, there’s no better place to get your creativity boogie on than Hollywood. Be one with it. Swim in the juices of its creativity.
The horror classic will be updated, again, via the cameras of Simon West Productions and the Graphic Film Company, who have set Bollywood actor R. Madhavan to star in “Night of the Living Dead 3D : Origins”, according to Deadline. Zebediah De Soto is directing, with a cast of direct-to-video faves playing support roles, including Tony Todd, Tom Sizemore, Danielle Harris, Sarah Habel, Sydney Tamiia Poitier, Bill Mosley, and Joseph Pilato.
“This movie represents a whole new way of visualizing the classic zombie genre”, says “Expendables 2″ director West, who produces. “It has a fresh and exciting style that sets it apart from all other horror films seen up until now.”
Zack Snyder and James Gunn offered up a terrific remake of “Dawn of the Dead” – also from “Night” helmer George Romero – a few years back, so there’s no telling what Simon West can do with… sorry, I’m laughing. Give me a minute.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.