Much like my projected death, the fourth “Jurassic Park” has been delayed. Both have something to do with Ariana Richards*. She fuels the passion for both of us. Without her, we would’ve given up by now.
Colin Trevorrow (“Safety not Guaranteed”), the man picked by producer Steven Spielberg to helm 2015’s (at one stage 2014’s) “Jurassic Park 4″, says he’s being very careful in piecing together the elements of the sequel; the last thing he wants to do is make “Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull” (OK, so he didn’t say that; he simply says he wants to make a movie for fans. But the words mean the same thing.) and cheese off the large fan community that’s been waiting all these years for a new dinotackular sequel.
In an audio chat with Bleeding Cool, Trevorrow says he plans to make a “kick-ass Jurassic Park movie” adding, “It’s important to make a movie for the fans but I also have to remember that there’s a lot of people who just couldn’t care less and need me to make a solid case for why the hell there’s a Jurassic Park 4 in the first place and I want to make a movie for them too.”
Trevorrow says he’s currently “designing” the movie – crafting the dinosaurs, deciding on what their skin colour should be, and so on. He says there’s a “new [dinosaur], that’s pretty cool” in his film. “It’s pretty bad-ass””.
* At this stage, Ariana Richards is not a part of “Jurassic Park 4″. Neither is Simon Pegg, despite being seen in the same vicinity as a “Jurassic Park 3″ poster the past week.
- Netflix’s Daredevil shows us a Kingpin! - March 3, 2015
- Star Wars spin-off writer ripostes! - March 3, 2015
- Lily Allen in Fifty Shades Darker? - March 3, 2015
- Sounds as good as official : Michael Biehn’s back for Alien 5 - March 3, 2015
- Superhero Bits : Supergirl, Suicide Squad, Batman - March 3, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Get Hard - March 3, 2015
- Casting : Black, Cuban, Berg, Rousey, Uwais, Dornan, Murphy - March 3, 2015
- Killing alum is Shondra’s latest Catch - March 3, 2015
- Orphan Black season 3 trailer - March 3, 2015
- Valderrama joins that Minority Report show - March 3, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.