John Gallagher Jr (“The Newsroom”), Jesse Plemons (“Friday Night Lights”) and Zoe Kazan (“Ruby Sparks”) are set to co-star opposite Frances McDormand and Richard Jenkins in HBO mini-series “Olive Kitteridge”, says Deadline.
The Tom Hanks-produced drama, based on a novel of the same name, “tells the story of a seemingly placid New England town wrought with illicit affairs, crime and tragedy, told through the lens of Olive (McDormand), whose wicked wit and harsh demeanor mask a warm but troubled heart and a staunch moral center. Gallagher plays Christopher Kitteridge, the son of Olive and Henry (Jenkins). Kazan plays Denise, who works with Henry at his pharmacy. Plemons plays Jerry McCarthy, Henry’s delivery boy at the pharmacy.”
“Oliver Kitteridge” is the latest collaboration between HBO and Hanks’s Playtone company; the twosome also worked together on “Band of Brothers” and “The Pacific”, among other projects.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015