“Thor” star Idris Elba has signed to headline “Beasts of the Nation”, the new film Cary Fukunaga, according to Deadline.
The adaptation of Uzodinma Iweala’s bestselling novel follows “the journey of a young boy, Agu, who, when civil war engulfs his West African country is forced to join a unit of mercenary fighters. Not only must Agu face the death of his father and disappearance of his mother and sister, but must also join a life of violence and brutality. Agu befriends a mute boy named Strika and together they face the crimes and hardships of war.”
Elba, who will play a commander, is producing.
- The King of Queens returning to TV - April 2, 2015
- Lanter fighting sharks with Nicolas Cage - April 2, 2015
- Trailer : Straight Outta Compton - April 2, 2015
- Eastwood may direct DiCaprio’s next - April 2, 2015
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D caught up in Hoax - April 2, 2015
- Berg gets a crack at G.I Joe - April 2, 2015
- Pileggi, Davis, Patrick, Gish return for X-Files - April 2, 2015
- Delpy, Cardellini enter the Marvel universe - April 2, 2015
- Deadpool to have sex with French Unicorns!? - April 2, 2015
- Lionsgate swings open for Pacino, Hopkins, Duhamel thriller - April 2, 2015