Elizabeth Olsen (“Oldboy”) might be slipping into some cosy skin-tight duds soon.
The in-demand young actress – apparently she’s also in-demand as far as film roles go to – is rumoured to be up for the role of Scarlet Witch in uber-geek Joss Whedon’s big “Avengers 2″ picture.
Should it all work out, the busy fox will sport a European accent, in addition to a flaming hot costume, according to Bleeding Cool.
Interestingly enough, Soairse Ronan was previously reported to be the frontrunner for the part – the sketch dudes even drew the character up to look like young Ronan – but for some reason or another, Olsen’s notched her out of top place on the wish list. See this? No… this. That’s me not complaining.
Should Mary Kate and Ashley’s little sister win the gig, she’ll play sister to Aaron Taylor-Johnson’s Quicksilver – a dude who apparently has nothing to do with board shorts and surf wear.
“The Avengers 2″ comes out 2015.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.