Elizabeth Olsen (“Oldboy”) might be slipping into some cosy skin-tight duds soon.
The in-demand young actress – apparently she’s also in-demand as far as film roles go to – is rumoured to be up for the role of Scarlet Witch in uber-geek Joss Whedon’s big “Avengers 2″ picture.
Should it all work out, the busy fox will sport a European accent, in addition to a flaming hot costume, according to Bleeding Cool.
Interestingly enough, Soairse Ronan was previously reported to be the frontrunner for the part – the sketch dudes even drew the character up to look like young Ronan – but for some reason or another, Olsen’s notched her out of top place on the wish list. See this? No… this. That’s me not complaining.
Should Mary Kate and Ashley’s little sister win the gig, she’ll play sister to Aaron Taylor-Johnson’s Quicksilver – a dude who apparently has nothing to do with board shorts and surf wear.
“The Avengers 2″ comes out 2015.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.