1. The new UK trailer for “The Counsellor”, starring Brad Pitt and based on the novel by Cormac McCarthy, is up.
2. Ultron won’t be in Edgar Wright’s “Ant-Man” movie. The filmmaker says the film will concentrate solely on Pym, not his robot creation.
3. The trailer and poster for “The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete”, a Sundance screener, are online.
4. A new behind-the-scenes featurette from “Thor : The Dark World” has been released.
5. A bunch of new images from “The Amazing Spider-Man 2″ – which hint at the ‘Sinister 6′ being set-up in the film – are online.
6. Adam Scott’s “Hot Tub Time Machine 2″ role has been revealed : He’s playing the son of John Cusack’s character.
7. Neil Blomkamp’s “Chappie” has been skedded for March 27, 2015.
8. Rachel McAdams has boarded Wim Wender’s “Everything Will Be Fine”, starring opposite James Franco.
9. Rashida Jones is developing a drama for The CW.
10. The cast for horror reboot “Leprechaun : Origins” has been revealed.
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.