Funny, I was just thinking ‘wouldn’t it be nice to find an excuse to run some pictures of Olivia Munn?’
The former G4TV vox-popper cum “Newsroom” head-turner is in talks to join Johnny Depp for the adaptation of Kyril Bonfigloi’s anti-hero art dealer novel “Mortedaci”, says Deadline.
The hard-to-pronounce offering, also featuring Ewan McGregor and Gwyneth Paltrow, has Edward Scissorhands wearing the guise of Charles Mortedaci.
No word on who ‘s playing Mortedaci’s long-serving manservant, but chances are it’s not Munn. She’s much more Slave Leia, than Man Slave.
David Koepp, the big-time Hollywood screenwriter (“Jurassic Park” etc) turned filmmaker, helms.
Munn next appears in.. my dreams.. followed by Scott Derrickson’s “Beware the Night”.
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.