Please Note : Our resident go-to “Hunger Games” girl Brooke Campbell would probably have preferred to write this story. Unfortunately, she’s busy this afternoon. We’ll get her thoughts on it in due time though, I’m guessing..
“Game of Thrones” stunner Natalie Dormer will cross-pollinate fantasy franchises with a role in bigscreen tentpole two-parter “The Hunger Games : Mocklingjay”, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Lionsgate have revealed that the actress behind TV’s Margaery Tyrell will take on the role of rebel director Cressida in the final two installments in the “Hunger Games” movie series.
Dormer’s on her way to become quite the regular staple in cinema; she next appears in Ron Howard’s big car-racing drama “Rush”, and also has a role in Ridley Scott’s “The Counselor”. She can be seen in “Mockingjay : Part 1″ when it opens November 21, 2014, with Part 2 opening approximately a year later.
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.